Trinity Road (Tooting Bec)

Trinity Road station (Tooting Bec since 1950) was designed by Charles Holden and opened in 1926 as part of the Morden extension of the City & South London Railway. This is the east entrance to the station which was unusual for being so narrow and for having three large glazed roundels on the top tier.

Read More